Jamaica - Hummingbird Coin Pendant - Hand Painted
Coin origin: Jamaica
Coin features: Streamertailed Hummingbird
Coin size: Medium1-1/4 inch (32 mm)
Coin Date: Dates vary & may not be the same as photos.
AVAILABLE SOON, I AM CURRENTLY PAINTING MORE.
This high quality coin jewelry & keepsake item was hand painted by Ann Nolen, owner of AnimalCoin of Santa Rosa, Calif. Perfect if you are shopping for a unique gift, or starting a special collection of your own. A gift that is unique, personal & shows what is loved. Each coin is meaningful by cherishing either a special place in the world, an animal or a piece of nature.
Ann personally selects and hand paints each coin herself. No two are exactly alike, and this type of art is pretty rare while still being reasonably priced. If you don't see what you want, please contact Ann for a custom order.
AnimalCoin. Art by Ann Nolen
- Coin origin: Jamaica
- Coin features: Streamertailed Hummingbird
- Coin size: 1-1/4 inch (32 mm)
- Coin Date: 1987
- Coin Info: This bird is considered by many to be one of the most beautiful birds in the world. It is the Jamaica National Bird, and is considered good luck. The Hummingbird is a symbol for accomplishing what seems impossible, They also symbolize loving life and its joys.
I search for interesting coins from all over the world. I blend my own paints to hand paint each coin in an "enameling" style. Each color has it's own recipe of different paints and brands and is the color pallete that I developed to paint with.
I add a thick epoxy clear coat to protect the paint and give it the appearance of glass or enamel. I have attached a bail to the back of the coin so you can hang it from a chain, slider, or cord. I finish the back with only an epoxy clear coat. Please see photos for more detail.
- Free shipping to USA
- Item will ship within 1-2 business days.
- Each coin is hand painted, so each coin will be unique.
- All items made by hand in my Santa Rosa, California studio.
- Starter chain included, so you can wear right away (see photos)
- Lifetime craftsmanship warranty on all my items.
- Comes to you in a beautiful organza gift bag, ready for gifting.
- Artist bio included with shipment.
I want you to love your coin jewelry as much as I love making it!